This week on MCrider we open up the Field Guide and look at two emergency braking skills that every rider needs to master.
Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/j
If you currently support the channel you can download the app used in this video here.
Get the App for iPhone: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/discourse-app/id1173672076
Get the App for Android:
Once I had the app installed on my iPhone I had to tell it which forum I wanted to access. To access the MCrider forums use this address: https://forum.mcrider.com
From there I just had to click a few log in buttons and authorize access in order to get logged in. You may need your Patreon username and password to get logged in or your forum username and password if you are a member through YouTube.
Ways to show your support of MCrider:
– Support MCrider and get the Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/support
– Support on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC4gEs8RahtTYiBqsiziudQ/join Once you sign up please email at the address provided and request access to the Field Guide / Forums
– Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/shop/mcrider (all purchases made from this link help support MCrider, bookmark it and make all your Amazon purchases from here. 🙂 )
– Revzilla: http://www.MCrider.com/revzilla (make all Revzilla purchases using this link to show your support)
– Make a one-time contribution to MCrider: http://www.paypal.me/supportmcrider
Learn more about the MCrider Field Guide: http://www.MCrider.com/fg
MCrider offers free motorcycle safety training in a weekly video that helps you gain more control of your motorcycle and improve your strategy on the street.
Thanks for watching,